Saturday, April 5, 2008

Crazy Quotes!

"I've got the Nintendo cramp! It hurts, it hurts!!" - Jen

"It's psychedelic, cause I'm a stoner." - Leanne

"It's 2 pm - Jeff breaks the fire extinguisher!" - Jen

"We always have time for one more pitcher!" - Nate & Ken

"You're the lighter bitch." - Dversdal to Chanylle

"All the girls on my page are of age." - Weber

"I'm not a toe sucker, by the way." - Leanne

"Do we need to buy a drink since we used your bathroom?" - Leanne "As long as you didn't poop on my floor, I'm okay." - Bartender at Triple Nickle

"Come sit over here." - Leanne "No, I don't want to be a threesome. I'm a onesome." - Kayci

"Leanne is her own crazy quote!" - Kayci

"Anyone need a tampon?" - Leanne

"I'm not a pen!" - Leanne

"I'm the hooker drawing bitch." - Chanylle

1 comment:

Nate P said...

Um, do you know what street Sassys is on? - Weber